Quality, Environment and Security
A Euro Separadora – Gestão de Resíduos, Lda.intendeds to be a reference company in the waste sector, and to meet the needs of Clients and all Stakeholders. Accordingly, it defines its policy and implements its strategy based on the following principles: :
1.Ensure profitability and business growth supported by quality services that contribute to environmental preservation.
2. Look for new solutions in terms of waste management that contribute to eco-efficiency.
3.Identify the needs and expectations of Relevant partners, ensuring their satisfaction.
4. Ensure that risks and opportunities, that can affect service compliance, are determined and addressed.
5. Promote training, awareness, active participation and motivation of employees.
6. Develop an internal and external communication process with the aim of informing employees and all relevant stakeholders.
7. Promote diligent compliance by all employees with the provisions of the Integrated Management System
8. To comply with the requirements applicable to the activity, including legal requirements, those relating to its environmental and occupational safety and health aspects, as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes to.
9. Maintain the Integrated Management System, reviewing it, and establishing objectives and targets that allow for its continuous improvement, protection of the environment and consequently improvement of environmental performance, and prevention of incidents.
10. Identify, evaluate and control the existing and potential risks to the safety and health of employees, betting on prevention.
11. Contribute to the minimization of significant environmental impacts of the activities, managing their treatment and adopting means of control and minimization measures.
12. Engage suppliers and subcontractors in the application of the principles of quality, environment and safety mentioned in our policy.
13. Ensure that this Policy is kept up-to-date, communicated, understood and applied within the organization, and made available appropriately to relevant interested parties.