Technical analysis of the waste involves identifying the type of waste, classifying it with the relevant LER code, as well as defining the packaging, collection and routing process for recovery or disposal.
Collection operations are undertaken at the customer?s location, with the subsequent receipt, weighing, repackaging and temporary storage of hazardous waste at Euro Separadora installations. From its temporary storage the hazardous waste is sent for treatment and disposal or recovery at duly authorised end disposal sites.
See some examples of hazardous waste and contact us for further information:
- Sludge from oil / water separators;
- Glue residues or sealants with solvents;
- Construction materials containing asbestos;
- Paint and varnish waste containing solvents;
- Pressurised metal containers;
- Printing ink;
- Contaminated absorbents;
- Fluorescent lamps;
- Bituminous mixtures;
- Metallic sludge;
- Oil filters
Find out about the other types of waste handled here.
Euro Separadora through training and information initiatives with the producer promotes separation at source. This type of waste is sent to the sorting center of the Euro Separator, where there are 4 operations::
- Weighing and receiving of waste;
After these 4 operations, non-hazardous waste is sent to recycling operators. Learn some examples of non-hazardous waste collected and for more information contact us:
- Packaging paper and paperboard, plastic, wood, metal, composite, glass;
- Wastes from processed and unprocessed textile fibers;
- Other municipal and similar waste;
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals;
- Batteries and accumulators;
- Plastic waste
Consult the rest of the types of waste reception here.